Making Chips From Flour Tortillas

Making Chips From Flour Tortillas. But it was well worth the try! I’m also including an oven baked method for taco shells and tortilla chips, too, just in case you’d rather.

My Cocina, My Kitchen Authentic Homemade Flour Tortillas
My Cocina, My Kitchen Authentic Homemade Flour Tortillas from mycocina-mykitchen.blogspot.com

Free standard shipping with $35 orders. That means you officially have run out of excuses not to crunch. I had attempted making tortillas with another recipe first and they turned out like frisbees so i was skeptical.

Preheat Oven To 375 Degrees.


I’m also including an oven baked method for taco shells and tortilla chips, too, just in case you’d rather. Discard any leftover rounded end pieces. I made a few different batches within the 1 to 8 hour resting period.

Free Standard Shipping With $35 Orders.


Learn how to fry corn or flour tortillas into folded taco shells, chips, or flat tostadas. I followed the rest of the recipe as written but used only 1 tbsp of salt. That means you officially have run out of excuses not to crunch.

But It Was Well Worth The Try!


Place cut tortillas on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. For this recipe i did the all white flour and used my food processor to mix the shortening with the flour. I had attempted making tortillas with another recipe first and they turned out like frisbees so i was skeptical.

To Make Ahead & Store.


No deep fryer required, i promise! Alternatively, cut tortillas into 8 wedges. Choose from same day delivery, drive up or order pickup.

The Keto Tortilla Dough Can Be Prepped 1 Day In Advance And Stored In The Fridge Covered In Plastic Wrap.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url